Play Tic Tac Toe (Noughts and Crosses, XXO, X's and O's, Jogo do Galo, Jogo da Velha, Tres en Raya, Tres en Línea, Tres en Línea, Kreis und Kreuz, 子供のゲーム, 삼목 놓기, Крестики нолики) in 3D and for free, alone or in multiplayer!
You can play Tic Tac Toe against Android (with easy, medium or high difficulty level) or against friends in several difficulty level boards - from the classical 3x3 game up to the hardest 4x4x4 game Tic Tac Toe Pro never gets boring. You can also play Gomoku style with 5 in a row for a win (custom game). And now you can play with hidden squares to make the game even more challenging!
You can also learn to play with Tic Tac Toe Pro using the hint functionality so it teaches you by giving you a suggestion for your next move.
Tic Tac Toe Pro supports multiplayer (up to 3 players, including as many Android AI players as you want). You can also create your own custom game board to add a new dimension to the game (just be aware that the larger the board is is the longer the game takes to initialize - it is not broken or frozen)! And if you're ever stuck you can ask for suggested moves! And you can take a screenshot so you can share your humiliating victory/defeat with your friends or just the crazy board you just came up with!
This is the fourth app from the aimlesscreativity project, trying to put some free time to good use!
Please to go to http://www.aimlesscreativity.com and add your comments and suggestions there so that we can improve our apps for you.
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.4.2
- added support for spanish in the app
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.4.1
- latest android device users can now use the menu (hint, highlight and screenshot functionality)
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.4.0
- the last move can now be shown permanently in white (menu option inside the game toggles the functionality on/off)
- added randomly hidden squares option (up to 30% of the playing area)
- although the win detection was correct, there was a bug when showing the winning combination which is now solved (could be the reason for some of the bug reports we got)
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.3.1
- small bug corrections
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.3.0
- another big upgrade now with the possibility of playing 5 in a row for a win (gomoku) but no proper AI support for this yet
- added support for portuguese in the app itself
- performance optimisations
- bug corrections
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.2.0
- major upgrade with a new feature: user defined custom board
- some adjustments to the AI algorithms (now playing much more naturally)
- some minor bugs solved
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.1.3
- simplified some user interaction
- perfected the 4x4x4 AI algorithm
- added easy, medium and hard difficulty levels
- solved a couple of small bugs
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.1.2
- small bug correction
- allowed installation in the sdcard
- added rating prompt
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.1.1
- added the possibility to do a screenshot when in the game mode (saved to the sdcard)
- improved the user interface (for easier configuration)
- added specific support for xhdpi screens (tablets)
Tic Tac Toe Pro 0.1.0
- first publication